A microbrewery on our street

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
AND a restaurant.
Our street is only 1 1/2 blocks long, btw.
For all my belly aching about trying to sell, I wonder if we can hold out a wee longer we may be the "in" place.
Here is the article (you can see our place from this building, the back will face us directly) and we can see this building form our porch. One of our guests father worked here during the depression when it was a furniture store, so I sent the article to him. Yes, sleepy little you know where (I say this for Empty Nest as she looked at our B&B before we did and was told that). I am so excited!

I think you're right. Your town is primed for a renaissance with your new music venue and now a microbrewery/restaurant. You're getting some big music groups there and folks will be spending their money in your community. Exciting!

I'm so jealous! One of my dreams is to put a microbrewery in the restaurant across the street from my place. I've made GOOD home brew for years, and I want to share the joy!

Yeah..maybe hang out a bit more. We here are all trying to come up with someone to do microbrewery.

If this keeps up you may find a buyer sooner than later. The problem will be hotels deciding to come also.

Fabulous. We get lots of people that do microbrewery vacations.
In fact, one can't seem to get enough of the ones around here, they are coming back next week for their 4th yr in a row.
There are 3 more in the region since last year. - None close enough to stumble home from though.

That will be really, really great! For your guests, and prospective buyers. Good juju thoughts your way!

Back