A new adventure

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Spiers

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been an incognito member for over a year and a half, so no "welcomes" are necessary.
I didn't know where to put this post, but this seemed like the best place for it.
I am a new Membership Rep for PAII. I am letting you know this because I know there are forum members who have questions regarding PAII and membership. This post is a welcome mat to those who would like to know more about PAII (off-forum). I would be happy to answer anyone's questions.
I really do look forward to hearing from any of you.
Edited to add: my email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Congrats!
Will you be keeping your other job? And will you be posting as both different people with different hats on?

Welcome Emily
regular_smile.gif
.....I am a fan of PAII, it has helped me lots as a single Innkeeper .This site is great also. Hey, JayKaran is close by my area today.He should come on over to the Shenandoah Valley. Except it looks more like Maine in its mud season right now.
confused_smile.gif
. Mary in Bridgewater.

Welcome Emily
regular_smile.gif
.....I am a fan of PAII, it has helped me lots as a single Innkeeper .This site is great also. Hey, JayKaran is close by my area today.He should come on over to the Shenandoah Valley. Except it looks more like Maine in its mud season right now.
confused_smile.gif
. Mary in Bridgewater..
Oh I thought you were going to go to the BBAV Conference. BUt then you did hear Jay at the Mid Atlantic one ;-) And even had dinner with him:)

Congrats!
Will you be keeping your other job? And will you be posting as both different people with different hats on?.
Morticia said:
Congrats!
Will you be keeping your other job? And will you be posting as both different people with different hats on?
Yes, I'm keeping my other job (I love it too much to quit!) I'll be wearing two hats, so you'll see me around ;)

Welcome Emily
regular_smile.gif
confused_smile.gif
. Mary in Bridgewater..
Oh I thought you were going to go to the BBAV Conference. BUt then you did hear Jay at the Mid Atlantic one ;-) And even had dinner with him:)
Catlady......decided to work on the B&B. New storage rack(had to put it together) in my dining room, work on taking equity out of a rental(call the bank) to expand the B&B, Weekend laundry, etc, etc.
tounge_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.

Back