A Place for Mom

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
Are any of you getting the A Place for Mom e-mail? i am getting 6 ot 8 of them every day. I just delete it because I figure if i answer it to inform them Mom is not moving - in any sense of the word - it will just tag me as a live address. I am geying tired of having to delete it.

Nope. Haven't seen that one. But I did get called twice to buy into a magazine program for the inn. After I hung up, I looked for the phone number and apparently there are issues with getting them to terminate the contract if you don't get the mags you ordered.
I'm having a great old time telling any and all callers that the owners are at their winter home in the Caymans. Only one person so far has asked for the phone number.

Nope. Haven't seen that one. But I did get called twice to buy into a magazine program for the inn. After I hung up, I looked for the phone number and apparently there are issues with getting them to terminate the contract if you don't get the mags you ordered.
I'm having a great old time telling any and all callers that the owners are at their winter home in the Caymans. Only one person so far has asked for the phone number..
Morticia said:
I'm having a great old time telling any and all callers that the owners are at their winter home in the Caymans. Only one person so far has asked for the phone number.
I'm definitely going to use that one.

I'm having a great old time telling any and all callers that the owners are at their winter home in the Caymans. Only one person so far has asked for the phone number..
Morticia said:
Just for yucks, I wrote down the fax number for a hotel down there. Let them call and get a fax machine, on their dime, not the 800#.

Morticia said:
Innkeeper To Go said:
Morticia said:
Also makes it easy for me to maintain my chipper, I'm just the idiot who answers the phone persona.

Morticia said:
Innkeeper To Go said:
Morticia said:
Also makes it easy for me to maintain my chipper, I'm just the idiot who answers the phone persona.
It is one that will definitely contribute to the chipper factor.

Morticia OMG that is just too funny!
teeth_smile.gif

Morticia said:
Innkeeper To Go said:
Morticia said:
You've just got to have fun with the idiots whenever possible. While it will never solve everything, it can help turn something that raises your blood pressure to a little "light relief".

Back