a quilt {inspired by charm}

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll do a post on this and send you some samples myself.
I have a bag full of summer dresses and skirts that are slated to be cut into squares for my own quilt so why not share the wealth?

I shared on my FB page - hope you get great results from all over

M, I can't help but think the title of this would make a great book. Not sure if you are a writer, it appears you are, I hope you will include this project/experience in a book one day.
"Do you have a square to spare?"

M, I can't help but think the title of this would make a great book. Not sure if you are a writer, it appears you are, I hope you will include this project/experience in a book one day.
"Do you have a square to spare?".
agh, i wish that i was a writer. a guess you could call me a wannabe. my spelling, grammar and writing skills aren't the best. i'd need a really, really good editor! haha. thanks for the idea though and the kind comment.

agh, i wish that i was a writer. a guess you could call me a wannabe. my spelling, grammar and writing skills aren't the best. i'd need a really, really good editor! haha. thanks for the idea though and the kind comment.
four at four forty four said:
You might not think of yourself as a writer, but you are a really good blogger! I love reading your blogs and seeing all the pictures that you put in it!

You might not think of yourself as a writer, but you are a really good blogger! I love reading your blogs and seeing all the pictures that you put in it!
well, thank you!
(you sound like my mom - she says the same thing)

I agree, I think you have a talent at least for blogging:) Keep it up and good luck.

I agree, I think you have a talent at least for blogging:) Keep it up and good luck.
thanks catlady. i love doing it .... so that's why i do it!

thanks catlady. i love doing it .... so that's why i do it!
Good luck with the quilt idea! It's a good one!

Back