• Hello, if you cannot log in, please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the page for assistance.

A Rare Painting

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DH is known for his motorcycle paintings (I honestly cannot remember if I ever posted any here). He used a painting of our daughter's dog as a study for a painting he has been commissioned to do of a favorite dog. Friday he gave our daughter her painting when she came in for a visit. This is her "baby".

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest one sold. It was an early painting - the man just found out the painting existed and wanted it. I wish I could have taped the phone call when he and his wife saw it and called DH to gush! Colored pencil is the medium.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Extremely talented DH you have there! I am sure your daughter will cherish this not only because of the best friend in the painting, but the love that went into it by your DH.

CafeMae

Reaction score
Here is the latest one sold. It was an early painting - the man just found out the painting existed and wanted it. I wish I could have taped the phone call when he and his wife saw it and called DH to gush! Colored pencil is the medium.
Beautiful!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this one is an oil that is going to be used as a logo for this man's company. He is using it this year for posters and t-shirts for his motorcycle event. These paintings are examples of DH's works.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
this one is an oil that is going to be used as a logo for this man's company. He is using it this year for posters and t-shirts for his motorcycle event. These paintings are examples of DH's works.
thats kick ass - as it spreads the word - ie lots of people will see it who are motorcycle people and may want theirs done also

Joey Camb

Reaction score
thats kick ass - as it spreads the word - ie lots of people will see it who are motorcycle people and may want theirs done also

birdwatcher

Reaction score
wow love that painting of the dog-i grew up with a pug she was 15 when she passed-they are such lovley dogs i plan to get another one once i have time for him/her.
The others are fantastic too...how wonderful!

Skamokawa

Reaction score