A Rare Painting

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
DH is known for his motorcycle paintings (I honestly cannot remember if I ever posted any here). He used a painting of our daughter's dog as a study for a painting he has been commissioned to do of a favorite dog. Friday he gave our daughter her painting when she came in for a visit. This is her "baby".
DSC08151-1.JPG

Here is the latest one sold. It was an early painting - the man just found out the painting existed and wanted it. I wish I could have taped the phone call when he and his wife saw it and called DH to gush! Colored pencil is the medium.
DSC08123-1.JPG

Extremely talented DH you have there! I am sure your daughter will cherish this not only because of the best friend in the painting, but the love that went into it by your DH.
heart.gif

Here is the latest one sold. It was an early painting - the man just found out the painting existed and wanted it. I wish I could have taped the phone call when he and his wife saw it and called DH to gush! Colored pencil is the medium.
DSC08123-1.JPG
Beautiful!

this one is an oil that is going to be used as a logo for this man's company. He is using it this year for posters and t-shirts for his motorcycle event. These paintings are examples of DH's works.
DSC07734-3.JPG

this one is an oil that is going to be used as a logo for this man's company. He is using it this year for posters and t-shirts for his motorcycle event. These paintings are examples of DH's works.
DSC07734-3.JPG
thats kick ass - as it spreads the word - ie lots of people will see it who are motorcycle people and may want theirs done also

DSC07734-3.JPG
thats kick ass - as it spreads the word - ie lots of people will see it who are motorcycle people and may want theirs done also

wow love that painting of the dog-i grew up with a pug she was 15 when she passed-they are such lovley dogs i plan to get another one once i have time for him/her.
The others are fantastic too...how wonderful!

DSC08123-1.JPG
thumbs_up.gif

Back