A Realtor Video

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. It is a beautiful house - the video only captures a small art of it because video cannot capture ambiance .

In the future, lose the real estate agent and keep the voice over the actual property for sale. IMO, a slide show with font over to communicate key points would serve as well. But I'm a minimalist.

In the future, lose the real estate agent and keep the voice over the actual property for sale. IMO, a slide show with font over to communicate key points would serve as well. But I'm a minimalist..
I agree, I didn't know she was going to 'be in it'.
I don't like that either. oh well.. Hopefully, there won't be a 'future' need to do a video as HOPEFULLY we sell!

Gorgeous! I don't think the realtor being "in it" really took away from anything. Loved the fresh pie on the stove ♥

Very nice place!!!!!!! Just waiting for the right people/person to come along!

Nice.but I didn't watch it all..sorry. Did she show the kitchen? Owner's quarters? As a potential owner, that is what I would be wanting to see.

Very nice video. Short and to the point. If more photos are needed they can see your on line site or come for a visit. Best of luck in your sale. My BnB can only be sold as a home , hope to work another 13 yrs here......

I love this kind of video but would I also would prefer not to see the realtor and she's shown quite a bit so I found myself looking at her .. voice over and view as "I" step inside. I'd like to see more of the kitchen and owner's quarters. Is there a basement, attic, storage? I saw some fireplaces ... Heating system? I don't want to hit out at it, but a video if not live shots could show still photos of those parts of the house.

I love this kind of video but would I also would prefer not to see the realtor and she's shown quite a bit so I found myself looking at her .. voice over and view as "I" step inside. I'd like to see more of the kitchen and owner's quarters. Is there a basement, attic, storage? I saw some fireplaces ... Heating system? I don't want to hit out at it, but a video if not live shots could show still photos of those parts of the house..
YES to all those, and Yes, they filmed every area. Don't know why they cut it all out.

Well, I don't want to be critical and she's done a lot more than some realtors I know. Best of luck to you.

Back