A shameless plug

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT! But the caption "authentic" Innkeeper??? I know it ties in with the association..it just hit me in a strange way. Of course she is "authentic" :) Nice job!

I like the video. I've always gotten a chuckle out of the Lancaster area b&b politics...like I'd like to know what exactly prompted the organization to call itself "authentic"? Competition from hotels serving bfast? Or just competition with other inns?

Interesting.
I guess for me (I know I know I always talk about an innkeeper photo on the website) I am not as apt to like the cluster of y'all at the end. Would rather see one very attractive innkeeper (male and/or female) with an apron and a broad smile serving a guest.
Congrats on putting it together, had to be alot of work! Authentic to me means horse and buggy. Show me the buggy!
cheers.gif

Liked it, except for that one chuckle. Why the authentic thing, though. Do you have fake B&Bs?

I'm not sure what the history is with the name "Authentic". The Association has been around since the early 90's..waaayyyy before me. No 'fake' B&B's that I know of here. Well, there are always the hotels who try to copy what we're doing.
We have a fantastic CVB!! Without their help, we could not have done any of this!

I think it's an inspiration for other B&B organizations to do something like it. Congrats!

I think it's an inspiration for other B&B organizations to do something like it. Congrats!.
I think its a great idea Im going to use it as an example to show people at our meeting on the 26th! Never hurts to have a bit of free advertising. (know its not free to make but free to have online)

I am very impressed with this. I wish here we were that progressive. WOW. I think it is so professional. Where will it be shown?
One of our members has a spot near her town and it is fabulous. I have seen it several times on PBS. She is on here and I don't think I have told her how good it plays to people. Way to go innkeep.

I like the commercial! And the Authentic to me meant it is not hotels with their "bed and breakfast experience", we are the real thing. The authentic innkeeper was not an actress or model - she is the real deal. Excellent. I hope it brings a ton of business for all of you.

Good job.....hope to see it, other than here.
Authentic.......must be an Amish thing

V E R Y good. Well lit, well shot, good sound. NOT too long, and to-the-point.
I'd like to do something similar for around here for our chamber site.

Lynne,
This is great - my Mother called me and told me Vivians B&B was on tv! Then I realized that you had posted the link here and I never got around to watching it. I have now watched it more than once!

GREAT! But the caption "authentic" Innkeeper??? I know it ties in with the association..it just hit me in a strange way. Of course she is "authentic" :) Nice job!.
that was awsome! would love to know how to do this for our next B & B association...great!

GREAT! But the caption "authentic" Innkeeper??? I know it ties in with the association..it just hit me in a strange way. Of course she is "authentic" :) Nice job!.
that was awsome! would love to know how to do this for our next B & B association...great!
You will have to hire a good video producer to shoot and edit and then put on You Tube. If you can't do it professionally...don't try amateur...it won't work.

Back