A sleigh of Christmas puns

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved Adams family, but hey, what's wrong with Bonanza??!! :)
Now you've got me started. I also loved The Big Valley and Maverick. Give me a western and I'll be happy, but I prefer the ones where a few saddles are emptied.
But then, I liked the dancing around the house too, Gomez with teeth clenched onto the stem of a rose. That's style!.
Arks said:
Now you've got me started. I also loved The Big Valley and Maverick. Give me a western and I'll be happy, but I prefer the ones where a few saddles are emptied.
But then, I liked the dancing around the house too, Gomez with teeth clenched onto the stem of a rose. That's style!
i wanted something other than a western because my mother wouldn't let me have a toy gun like the guys ... did barbara stanwyck and linda evans carry one ... very frustrating!
i liked the morticia - gomez sword fights and the dancing (even tho her dress had octopus tentacles on the floor) but i didn't want gomez tossing his lit cigar across the room and kissing my sleeve and back if i said something in french. hey, i was a little kid, and he was so passionate ... always looking at her with a slightly crazed expression ... what can i say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRA3m_Se-q4
wink_smile.gif

I had the guns & the hat, too. Luckily? My dad didn't get a son on the first go round so I got all the 'boy' toys, too.

But then, I liked the dancing around the house too, Gomez with teeth clenched onto the stem of a rose. That's style!.
Arks said:
But then, I liked the dancing around the house too, Gomez with teeth clenched onto the stem of a rose. That's style!
i wanted something other than a western because my mother wouldn't let me have a toy gun like the guys ... did barbara stanwyck and linda evans carry one ... very frustrating!
i liked the morticia - gomez sword fights and the dancing (even tho her dress had octopus tentacles on the floor) but i didn't want gomez tossing his lit cigar across the room and kissing my sleeve and back if i said something in french. hey, i was a little kid, and he was so passionate ... always looking at her with a slightly crazed expression ... what can i say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRA3m_Se-q4
wink_smile.gif

seashanty said:
did barbara stanwyck and linda evans carry one
Barkley women didn't carry guns, except when they needed to. If Victoria needs to use a pistol, Victoria can handle it. Strong women lived in the Big Valley!

Arks said:
wink_smile.gif

seashanty said:
Barkley women didn't carry guns, except when they needed to. If Victoria needs to use a pistol, Victoria can handle it. Strong women lived in the Big Valley!
Arks said:
seashanty said:
Wait, I specifically recall her (Stanwyck's) little "hand bag" pistol being held by her soft kid leather gloves? or was that a .357 magnum?
and OH YES of course they handled guns.
Vcitoria%20gun.jpg

Back