Quantcast

A thought

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

One Day

Reaction score
I've been reading the threads for some time now....
What I realized.....this forum is not just a wonderfull B&B gathering spot
There is an awefull lot of helpfull tips and tricks.....to every day things
Now I know cook books seem to be the thing.......what about another book.....a practical book.......Kinda like a "A B&B pratical guide" ?
Topics not so much about the business......rather the other stuff......cleaning tricks.....Now I know I should have written some of them down....there's good info here.....Temporary fixes.......meal tricks and such.....and yes the recipe section.
This doesn't have to be geared just to the B&B.....any homeowner, renter and so on.
Who else would know the ins and outs of stain removal, meals and other quick off the fly kind of stuff, than a B&B ?

Proud Texan

Reaction score
In another life, I was a graphic artist and self publisher. Let me know if you need any help.

One Day

Reaction score
Hahahaahahaaaaa
Come to think of it.......I do recall seeing one book a year ago when searching reading material starting/operating a B&B......I'll see if I can find it again.
(edit)
Searched and found lots of books on cleaning.....lots of books on B&B's......nothing specific to what I was thinking......

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
One Day said:
Who else would know the ins and outs of stain removal, meals and other quick off the fly kind of stuff, than a B&B ?
Martha Stewart?

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my mantras here (since customers always seem to want to liken me to Martha) is that MARTHA STEWART HAS STAFF!!! If I had her staff, I could be like that, too!
=)
Kk.

Latest posts