A wish for the New Year

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Girl

Reaction score
I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something. So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever. ~ Neil Gaiman

I'll make many mistakes in 2013. Probably a new record in mistakes. Thanks for reminding me that there's some benefit in that!

thumbs_up.gif

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they never quit." - Conrad Hilton
"Success is 99% failure." - Soichiro Honda (1906 - 1991), Japanese Engineer, Industrialist, and Founder of Honda Motor Company
"Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out." - Benjamin Franklin
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." - Oscar Wilde

Back