A WOW review

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I just got a TA review that is so good I am blushing. They said the conversations with us were - OK. I get reviews so rarely that I cannot resist pasting it here!
As avid "B&Bers" who have used them in such diverse countries as Portugal, Australia, Germany, UK and Scotland, as well as here in the USA we could not say enough good things about Mrs. Pxxx and her home. When we have stayed at B&Bs here in the USA we have usually coming away feeling a somewhat marginal experience factor. Not so with the G H. Not only were the faciilties preferable to many hotels and motels I have stayed in during nearly 40 years of business travelling, the conversations with Mr. & Mrs. Pxxxk were worth the trip by themselves. If you want good facilities, good food, comfortable surroundings and people who will hold your interest during conversations that are appropriate to you, your travels and your life experiences - this is it!

Good job Kathleen!
thumbs_up.gif

Good job! The only one I have received said my guest felt "uncomfortable and not in a good way." among several other neutral things. Said they didn't know where the common area was and where their area stopped. Said they would return because of the value and the proximity of the large town we are near. I had her email address and contacted her, thanking her for the review. I specifically asked her about feeling uncomfortable, as I do not want my guests feeling that way. She felt this was a very positive review and she said she enjoyed staying here. Go figure.

Those great reviews are sure boosters aren't they! As we say put a little zip in our step.

Those great reviews are sure boosters aren't they! As we say put a little zip in our step..
They were from Cali and were hoping to see some snow - GOD cooperated. I went out to clean off their car and they were standing by it sauing don't we wanted to get some pictures - I had camera in hand. So while they had breakfast I cleaned off the car and then put the pix on the computer and copied them to disc which I gave her so they could print them off or just look at them. That review is better than any tip they could have left.

Back