AAA forms via email now?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
If you are signed up with AAA did you receive a very unprofessional email from them telling you to update all your info online instead of thru the paper forms? This would be for the Northeast area as other areas get updated at different times from what I understand.
I am going to call them tomorrow because it was the sloppiest looking business email I've ever seen. 5 different fonts, 2 or 3 different colors, no greeting, unlinked links. It had my inn info with our inn's AAA member number but that might available in a variety of places.

I get the same notice each year in the mail. I can fill it out and mail it in or fax it in. I've never done it online so I am not sure if what you received is legit or not. I also get a AAA inspector that looks over the whole place once a year.

I get the same notice each year in the mail. I can fill it out and mail it in or fax it in. I've never done it online so I am not sure if what you received is legit or not. I also get a AAA inspector that looks over the whole place once a year..
scrambled_eggs said:
I get the same notice each year in the mail. I can fill it out and mail it in or fax it in. I've never done it online so I am not sure if what you received is legit or not. I also get a AAA inspector that looks over the whole place once a year.
Yes, here, too. I already did it for this year, I think. The years all run together...

Back