AAA GPS

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Just for a good laugh, I am getting my folks mail and here came the AAA magazine.
I flip it open and see a BIG SCREEN Magellan Maestro GPS AAA Edition advert.
And guess what? Not only does it give you bigger buttons, simple touch screen and turn by turn announcements, it also gives you AAA Member discounted lodging establishments!

Cool, the next big development will be the pulling in of Bedandbreakfast.com reviews <sound of bandb.com engineers growning in the background realizing that John will make them work even later on Friday trying to develop this>

Cool, the next big development will be the pulling in of Bedandbreakfast.com reviews <sound of bandb.com engineers growning in the background realizing that John will make them work even later on Friday trying to develop this>.
I was at this Mashable meetup a few weeks ago, and I met these two guys from Cambridge who developed a pretty amazing GPS/Web mashup software. It runs on the Crackberry and I phone, and it basically pulls in all the travel info it can find including reviews from Yelp etc., depending on your locations. They are in a C round of funding, so I imagine it won't be long before these fellows or someone else develops an all in one aggregator for B&Bs, restaurants, stores etc. linked via GPS. All the elements exist, i just haven't seen anyone do a smashing job of putting it all in an easy to use package but I know a lot of people are working on this idea.

SWIRT - this article was also in there (They finally have some stuff online at AAA!).
Won't let me in :(
swirt said:
Won't let me in :(
You're not old enough...
wink_smile.gif

Back