Abandons List of Dirtiest Hotels...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
THE USUAL DISCLAIMER: We have used and still use T Ad to our advantage and it has had a positive impact on our business.
I have my fingers crossed that Tr A is going to have to pull themselves up to whatever G...le is doing. Thank goodness for competition.

Found it interesting that Fl ipk ey, a directory owned and linked to TA, is boasting that the reviews on their directory are verified. So TA knows that their site is tainted with false reviews and was wiser when creating this vacation home directory site.

Found it interesting that Fl ipk ey, a directory owned and linked to TA, is boasting that the reviews on their directory are verified. So TA knows that their site is tainted with false reviews and was wiser when creating this vacation home directory site..
Verified by whom? Flip key is on dubious footing in my book. Did you know you can list as a vacation rental and a BNB, as long you pay them money, change the picture, and the name of your property. Of course, you can't tell them because it is against the rules they make up for the honest saps in the world.

Found it interesting that Fl ipk ey, a directory owned and linked to TA, is boasting that the reviews on their directory are verified. So TA knows that their site is tainted with false reviews and was wiser when creating this vacation home directory site..
Verified by whom? Flip key is on dubious footing in my book. Did you know you can list as a vacation rental and a BNB, as long you pay them money, change the picture, and the name of your property. Of course, you can't tell them because it is against the rules they make up for the honest saps in the world.
Have not attempted to find out how only that they state it is verified.
Just checked and this is what the Fl ipk ey site states: (the names have been replaced with FK & TA)
Does anyone see my review before it is published?[/h3]
To preserve the legitimacy of FK’s review process, the review text and star rating are not shared with the rental owner/manager until after the review has been posted on FK and TA.
Once a review has been left for a property, the owner/manager is required to confirm their guests’ stay. The review will be published once the guest has been validated and the review approved by FK’s content and authenticity team. We strive to feature the world’s largest collection of authentic vacation rental guest reviews to provide travelers with a sense of trust and credibility when booking a home on FK. We encourage you to provide feedback specifically about the property and your experience working with the owner/manager throughout the rental process.

Have not attempted to find out how only that they state it is verified.
Just checked and this is what the Fl ipk ey site states: (the names have been replaced with FK & TA)
Does anyone see my review before it is published?[/h3]
To preserve the legitimacy of FK’s review process, the review text and star rating are not shared with the rental owner/manager until after the review has been posted on FK and TA.
Once a review has been left for a property, the owner/manager is required to confirm their guests’ stay. The review will be published once the guest has been validated and the review approved by FK’s content and authenticity team. We strive to feature the world’s largest collection of authentic vacation rental guest reviews to provide travelers with a sense of trust and credibility when booking a home on FK. We encourage you to provide feedback specifically about the property and your experience working with the owner/manager throughout the rental process.
Oh sorry about the way I put it. I reread it and it sounded like I was questioning you. I was kind of making a statement that these guys say all kinds of stuff, but they simply don't have the people to make good on any of it. The say the site is accurate. Not even close in many cases.
The Usual Qualifing Statement: We use them to the fullest and they have been beneficial to our business.

Back