Absolute disaster

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukmaineiac

Reaction score
Every single thing that could possibly go wrong went wrong for breakfast this morning. But the unplanned, panic-stricken dishes I pulled out of my "you know where" this morning may make their way into my regular menu. In the end, it all turned out just fine ... but it must have been divine intervention of some sort.

Sometimes it's the 'disaster' breakfasts that guests enjoy the most.

You really don't know what you're capable of until you find yourself in a disaster breakfast situation...or some other last minute emergency..

Sometimes we make our most original creations when there's no other possibility.
Sounds like the beginning of an all new menu selection.

Sometimes it's the 'disaster' breakfasts that guests enjoy the most..
Partly because I made my disaster into comedy ..... It really did end up tasting great but I had them choking on my (take on McDs) puff pastry, bacon, egg and cheese creations - and the peach melba soup is definitely a keeper (and dairy-free to boot).

You really don't know what you're capable of until you find yourself in a disaster breakfast situation...or some other last minute emergency...
That is THE INSPIRATION I needed right now! Thank you!
No disaster, just a reminder of what I (we) are capable of at critical times.

Necessity is the mother of invention.
Good for you to pull it all together!
cheers.gif

Yup, had those too, but thats when you get the best ideas and all is well at the end. Congrats...:)

Back