Absolutely imperative info

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the publication get mailed out or is it just picked up locally. If it gets mailed out, think of it in terms of driving people to your website. IF it is picked up locally, then make your address and phone number more prominent. If it is mailed out and picked up locally then you can put them on even footing.
I agree completely with Gillumhouse's suggestion of doing the mockup for them so they are starting with something you want..
Local pickup only as far as I know. (I get them delivered to me, so I could mail them, but the guest has then already contacted me.)
Then you may want to just focus on the ad as being for people who are already in town. If room allows you may even want a little map that shows your rough location.
The 'local' part is statewide. Not just right here. Someone could pick this up 300 miles away. The ad placement will be in the section for my general geo location.
Oh....neeeveerrr mind then
wink_smile.gif

Does the publication get mailed out or is it just picked up locally. If it gets mailed out, think of it in terms of driving people to your website. IF it is picked up locally, then make your address and phone number more prominent. If it is mailed out and picked up locally then you can put them on even footing.
I agree completely with Gillumhouse's suggestion of doing the mockup for them so they are starting with something you want..
Local pickup only as far as I know. (I get them delivered to me, so I could mail them, but the guest has then already contacted me.)
Then you may want to just focus on the ad as being for people who are already in town. If room allows you may even want a little map that shows your rough location.
The 'local' part is statewide. Not just right here. Someone could pick this up 300 miles away. The ad placement will be in the section for my general geo location.
wink_smile.gif

swirt said:
wink_smile.gif
Sorry, should have explained it better, but was trying to make a distinction between 'national' publication and 'local'. 'State' would have worked just fine. Yeesh. I was in such a rush and when I called today I found out the 'deadline' I was pushing for is actually 6 weeks away and it's only to get the lower price. The AD isn't due in until next year.

Back