Access denied

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverspoon

Reaction score
We are on the road but signed into the site yet we receive an access denied message when trying to retrieve messages from members. Swirt! Can you help?

There were two Silverspoons on when I got on…..
Hmmm using phone. DH on iPad playing sudoku. I guess I didn't sign out on the iPad before handing it over to him. I will try to wrestle it away from and log off on the phone. Thanks.
embaressed_smile.gif

Hmmm using phone. DH on iPad playing sudoku. I guess I didn't sign out on the iPad before handing it over to him. I will try to wrestle it away from and log off on the phone. Thanks.
embaressed_smile.gif

Oh dear! Here I thought you were having a wonderful vacation together and he's stuck on sudoku and you're on innspiring…..! Hopeful you didn't bring any guests along with you?
shades_smile.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

Oh dear! Here I thought you were having a wonderful vacation together and he's stuck on sudoku and you're on innspiring…..! Hopeful you didn't bring any guests along with you?
shades_smile.gif

LOL, just hanging out after a long but glorious day walking our legs off in Quebec City! We have taken a 3 bedroom renovated house, built into the Rock in the old city. Fabulous! Our host lives next door and comes over to make breakfast every morning and is a great resource for local information.
We are having o wonderful relaxing time BEING guests!

embaressed_smile.gif

shades_smile.gif

LOL, just hanging out after a long but glorious day walking our legs off in Quebec City! We have taken a 3 bedroom renovated house, built into the Rock in the old city. Fabulous! Our host lives next door and comes over to make breakfast every morning and is a great resource for local information.
Silverspoon said:
thumbs_up.gif
Keep up the good work of fulfilling the role of a guest. Did DH win the sudoku puzzle?

embaressed_smile.gif

Silverspoon said:
embaressed_smile.gif
I've had multiple log ins going on at once. Always an adventure to see myself show up twice in the list.

embaressed_smile.gif

Silverspoon said:
embaressed_smile.gif
I've had multiple log ins going on at once. Always an adventure to see myself show up twice in the list.
Saw three of you once…. Now if you could get all three to work….

Silverspoon, being logged in from multiple devices or even same device, multiple browsers should not cause any of them to be access denied.
Has it resolved itself?

Silverspoon, being logged in from multiple devices or even same device, multiple browsers should not cause any of them to be access denied.
Has it resolved itself?.
Hi Swirt, I still receive the access denied message when trying to see messages received via the contact link from this site. I had a similar problem several months ago. As I recall the site had a block on the yahoo address I gave for access. Would it be helpful if I switched to another email provider?

Has it resolved itself?.
Hi Swirt, I still receive the access denied message when trying to see messages received via the contact link from this site. I had a similar problem several months ago. As I recall the site had a block on the yahoo address I gave for access. Would it be helpful if I switched to another email provider?
Hi, I'm having the same problem trying to access a message from someone. Is there a way within the site to see private messages, cos I can't find it??

Has it resolved itself?.
Hi, I'm having the same problem trying to access a message from someone. Is there a way within the site to see private messages, cos I can't find it??
The link I referred to was in an email sent from this site address to my yahoo account. In the past clicking on the link would bring up the message. Now it just produces the "Access Denied" statement.

Has it resolved itself?.
Just sent you a PM for more info.
This is not because of your email address. Completely separate thing.

Back