Accommodations

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Harpie

Reaction score
Hey Folks;
My wife and I will be shutting down the B&B for a month. We will be celebrating our 40th Anniversary and are going on a 14 day Caribbean Cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. We would like to stay with Innspiring B&Bs along the way. It normally is a 28 hour drive from our house to the Cruise Dock, however, we wish to lollygag and do the trip in a week or so. If any of you are on our way, and you would willing to rent us a room for 1 or two nights, then we would love to hear from you. The return trip will be the same sort of scenario. We would indeed love to meet folks on this site and are very flexible with our route and itinerary both ways..
We may be way out of line requesting this on this one on this forum, but are indeed looking forward to your responses. If we are out of line then we will pursue the traditonal route. If you are interested please contact us via email re: dates of travel.
Take care and all the best
Harry and Carol

I guess the first thing I would do is to remove the info that you'll be gone for so long from your lovely home. (It's a big, bad internet out there.)
Congrats on the anniversary! If your drive takes you thru Maine, let me know.

Worst month here for weather too, but you can handle our wimpy VA winters...come on by! We are 25 minutes from I-81 Roanoke Exit.

I guess the first thing I would do is to remove the info that you'll be gone for so long from your lovely home. (It's a big, bad internet out there.)
Congrats on the anniversary! If your drive takes you thru Maine, let me know..
Very good point and thanks for the tip.

We are also along the 81 corridor so email if you want to plan a stop here. We did that same thing about 4 years ago and met two innmates along the way. It was so much fun we are going to do it again this year in May.

Yeah Fort Lauderdale is wayyyyyy down there. I see those cruise deals and if you fly you are nervous to make it or not or have to fly in way early and stay and pay anyway, and rent a vehicle. Driving will get you there. Make a nice trip out of it s/b a lot of fun, especially to meet some of these crazy innmates along the way!

How exciting! A 14 day cruise sounds lovely...and you deserve it. Have a great time!

We're 35 miles west of I-85 in southern Virginia - would love to meet you!

If taking I-79 going /voming/or both, we are just a bit over 6 miles west of I-79 Exit 124. Would feel honored to host a military man and the lady who kept things together so he could serve!

I'm way off the beaten path. Unless you change your cruise to depart from Galveston! LOL

Back