actor / producer staying here!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Just got a reservation for the Writer / Actor / Producer:
Just a Little Excited!
WOW! Thanks you guys!! I didn't think about the whole name thingy....

thumbs_up.gif

The closest we've ever been to having a celeb stay with us is Robson Green was making a tv program on the Loch, but he camped and his pa stayed with us.

Are you sure you want to publicize a future guest?
Just wanted to say that in case you didn't think of it. Would be pretty tragic if it weren't their wives staying with them...just sayin'...

Don't have a clue who they are, but if I were you...I'd delete your post.

Neat! But I agree, you should delete this, these things come up quickly on searches and the reason they chose you over big hotel is so they can travel under the radar.

Agree, no name unless you have permission. Someone, perhaps Sunshine, recently mentioned the name of a famous author staying there. Not the author, just someone with the same name. I also had a guest staying with me at that time, also with that same name! It would have been fun to mention the coincidence on that post, but I didn't. Guest's names aren't used anywhere, without their permission.

This is why my guests all get pseudonyms if mentioned at all.
AFTER the fact IF they give permission, then by all means! BLOG IT BABY!

Sunshine said:
That's the value of Innspiring! Group support!
I really think Innspiring could match or surpass PAII in many ways. In several we already have them beat. Just need to add a national meeting with lectures and vendors. But a few here would heckle the speakers! (not that that's a bad thing)
We already have them beat in the road trip department!

Sunshine said:
I really think Innspiring could match or surpass PAII in many ways. In several we already have them beat. Just need to add a national meeting with lectures and vendors. But a few here would heckle the speakers! (not that that's a bad thing)
We already have them beat in the road trip department!.
Arkansawyer said:
Yeah, they keep pushing trips to Cuba. I have plenty to learn from / share with folks closer to home.

Sunshine said:
We already have them beat in the road trip department!.
Arkansawyer said:
Yeah, they keep pushing trips to Cuba. I have plenty to learn from / share with folks closer to home.
Innkeep said:
Arkansawyer said:
Well dang it, I was really considering a trip on another continent and now found the US Travel Advisories are prohibitive, now I know why it was such a great deal. I am super happy to travel these United States...I cannot wait to meet some of the good people from this forum, don't be embarrassed innmates if I launch into a big hug!

Cuba is easily do-able for everyone except US citizens who don't have Cuban ancestry. And for non-Cuban US citizens, it's do-able if you know how to go in/out the backdoor. :)

Back