Advice needed

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning guys,
Thank you all very much for your input. My original idea was to offer her some type of discount on a future stay (hoping of course they want to return) So I ended up sending her an email apologizing that she wasn't able to enjoy the full breakfast that we pride ourselves on and I offered a 30% discount on a future reservation so that she can come and experience everything we have to offer. She actually wrote back and said she would be back in September for her anniversary, so that worked out really well.
teeth_smile.gif
Thanks again, you guys are great!
thumbs_up.gif
Great job! I'd make sure she has a super special breakfast - maybe give her an anniversary dessert of a little heart shaped cake or something like that if you have a heart shaped pan. To celebrate her anniversary.
Riki
egoodell said:
Great job! I'd make sure she has a super special breakfast - maybe give her an anniversary dessert of a little heart shaped cake or something like that if you have a heart shaped pan. To celebrate her anniversary.
Riki
And include Mimosas for her!
Sanctuary in Miami said:
egoodell said:
Riki
And include Mimosas for her!
I agree about the Mimosas, and if you need a tester, I will be happy to do so right now.

Back