Air BnB Article

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you insure tax evasion? Violation of law? Around here, most of those listed are illegal, don't have their licence, don't declare their income, don't have proper insurance (which is why they don't have their licence), don't have proper safety equipment, don't know a thing about health and safety. Thankfully the government has started to act, overtly and hidden. From what I have been told, the revenue department is sitting on tax letters waiting for the season to be over to minimize the effect on tourists and going to collect the taxes.
I'm just waiting for AirResto... invite people into your home for food poisoning. How about AirNTerTain, you sing musical theatre for strangers? And finally AirMeth, you invite them to do their cook at your place with pictures of Walt and Jesse in the background..
Wait no more, AirResto is here! http://www.eatwith.com/
I can't wait until people get fined for not having a commercial kitchen or not having taken the food safety course. And of course the first case of gastro won't be fun either.
Food Safety Course?
Is that an Insurer requirement?
in the UK its required - im helping with a church coffee morning ie cake and coffee and they must have one present

How do you insure tax evasion? Violation of law? Around here, most of those listed are illegal, don't have their licence, don't declare their income, don't have proper insurance (which is why they don't have their licence), don't have proper safety equipment, don't know a thing about health and safety. Thankfully the government has started to act, overtly and hidden. From what I have been told, the revenue department is sitting on tax letters waiting for the season to be over to minimize the effect on tourists and going to collect the taxes.
I'm just waiting for AirResto... invite people into your home for food poisoning. How about AirNTerTain, you sing musical theatre for strangers? And finally AirMeth, you invite them to do their cook at your place with pictures of Walt and Jesse in the background..
I can't wait until people get fined for not having a commercial kitchen or not having taken the food safety course. And of course the first case of gastro won't be fun either.
Food Safety Course?
It's also a requirement in our state

Food Safety Course?
Como Depot said:
Food Safety Course?
Food safety isn't a problem here as we sterilize EVERYTHING by deep frying in hot oil ;-)

Food Safety Course?
Como Depot said:
Food Safety Course?
Food safety isn't a problem here as we sterilize EVERYTHING by deep frying in hot oil ;-)
Arkansawyer said:
Como Depot said:
Food Safety Course?
Even the ice water.

Food Safety Course?
Como Depot said:
Food Safety Course?
Arkansawyer said:
Como Depot said:
Food Safety Course?
To quote my favorite Hoosier author:
"If you took a match to the dishwater the place would go up in flames!"

Back