Alberta Bed and Breakfast cuts ribbon, opens - INN the news 02.18.09

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Alberta Bed and Breakfast cuts ribbon, opens[/FONT]
Brunswick Times Gazette - Lawrenceville,VA,USA
By Sylvia Allen ALBERTA - The Brunswick Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting recently for the Alberta Bed and Breakfast owned by Trudy and Cal Farmer. ...

Like mentioned on the other B&B website thread, the website is of utmost importance to your LIVELIHOOD! "If we build it they will come" NO! WRONG!

Oh golly. Aunt Gert's room? And how long has Aunt Gert been gone? Or is she?
whattha.gif

GRRR...build it and they will come...NOT!!! I have someone checking on these folks.

I know these people - they've done a lot of work on their place - 2 guest rooms. She's a former caterer and they have a commercial kitchen - they offer lunch and I think dinner, too... and offer their dining room for meetings, etc. Hope they will join the VA bed and breakfast association.

I know these people - they've done a lot of work on their place - 2 guest rooms. She's a former caterer and they have a commercial kitchen - they offer lunch and I think dinner, too... and offer their dining room for meetings, etc. Hope they will join the VA bed and breakfast association..
GIve them a call then and tell them it would be to their benefit to join. GIve them a nudge:)

I spoke with them - they have the application - can't wait for them to be a part of the assoc. - she's very active in their community. Keeping fingers crossed that they will join soon!

I spoke with them - they have the application - can't wait for them to be a part of the assoc. - she's very active in their community. Keeping fingers crossed that they will join soon!.
Why don't you give her some pointers on her website, too! It's like someone decided to illustrate what NOT to do according to the current website thread on this forum...

If I'm asked I will. And when they become member of the state assoc. that will probably be discussed at our regional meetings In the meantime, I am developing our friendship, and being a cheerleader for their successes.

If I'm asked I will. And when they become member of the state assoc. that will probably be discussed at our regional meetings In the meantime, I am developing our friendship, and being a cheerleader for their successes..
That is great..I am glad to hear that someone cares about another innkeeper rather than seeing them as competition. Friendships are a good thing:)

If I'm asked I will. And when they become member of the state assoc. that will probably be discussed at our regional meetings In the meantime, I am developing our friendship, and being a cheerleader for their successes..
That is great..I am glad to hear that someone cares about another innkeeper rather than seeing them as competition. Friendships are a good thing:)

Back