Alex Kershaw Booksigning - stay with us to go to this event

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Alex Kershaw Booksigning[/h2][COLOR= rgb(51, 102, 102)][COLOR= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Jun 8 - Alex Kershaw Booksigning- 1:00pm - 3:00pm - Visit with award winning author Alex Kershaw for a booksigning featuring his latest book, “Escape From the Deep.” Alex Kershaw is the author of the widely acclaimed and best-selling books, “The Bedford Boys”, “The Longest Winter”, and “The Few”. Books will be for sale at the gift store - The National D-Day Memorial in Bedford. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(51, 102, 102)][COLOR= rgb(102, 102, 102)]FYI Bedford Boys was the novel from which they made the movie "Saving Private Ryan" 540-586-3329 -[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 51, 51)]www.dday.org[/COLOR]

We SHOULD have a category for 'shameless commerce' as the Car Talk guys say. A separate section for specials and other marketing 'propaganda'. I think it's fair to do that.

We SHOULD have a category for 'shameless commerce' as the Car Talk guys say. A separate section for specials and other marketing 'propaganda'. I think it's fair to do that..
What is shameless is I am actally watching these amazon.com ads and pretty sick of the same ones over and over like the nintendo game. I AM A BOOK FREAK so if it rotated some interesting books I would even bite.

We SHOULD have a category for 'shameless commerce' as the Car Talk guys say. A separate section for specials and other marketing 'propaganda'. I think it's fair to do that..
What is shameless is I am actally watching these amazon.com ads and pretty sick of the same ones over and over like the nintendo game. I AM A BOOK FREAK so if it rotated some interesting books I would even bite.
I don't see the ads so no temptation here...

I'm not opposed to regular members promoting themselves honestly. Its the drive-by spammers that I will have little patience for. ;)

I appreciate the suggestion, but if I create that, then I have to spend more time chasing off spammers. Perhaps under a less blatant heading?...how about "sample inn promotions" under the marketing section?

I appreciate the suggestion, but if I create that, then I have to spend more time chasing off spammers. Perhaps under a less blatant heading?...how about "sample inn promotions" under the marketing section?
Inn Promotions or Special Events?

I'm only see the same books all the time. Maybe it takes awhile for Amazon to pick up on the topics?? I'm so clueless about this stuff
sad_smile.gif

Inn Promotions or Special Events?
Excellent. Presto chango...done

Back