All is right with the world ..... and thank goodness for this forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
So - a shower, good food, great friends and this forum (oh yes - and a martini - I upgraded from the G&T)..... and everything looks rosy again.
Seriously - I want to thank everyone on this forum .... when you feel like you're about to lose it - and you are really upset with yourself for even feeling that way - but you know that it's simply human (thanks Gillum & Bree) - and the last thing you want to do is take it out on your guests (who under any other circumstances you really enjoy), I know that I can let my fingers do the venting, get it out of my system, stop feeling resentful and remember how much I love this.
I walked back up the hill this evening with a broad grin, my perspective restored, saw MY Tipsy looking beautiful in the flood lights and had to stop at the computer and let you know how important you all are to my sanity.

Welcome back!.
shades_smile.gif

Glad you are feeling good at home and glad you are feeling at home here ;)

The Tipsy Butler said:
saw MY Tipsy looking beautiful in the flood lights
There's something about that, isn't there? I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I come back in the evening, it's all lit up and warm, with our beautiful sign, just makes me want to sigh with happiness looking at it. Even the boys say, "There's our pretty house!"
Glad you're doing better, and glad to have you here!
=)
Kk.

Glad to be of service - what makes it helpful to me when I get ticked is the answers are heartfelt and true as well as to the point! And you all understand that all I am looking for is a "Poor baby!" instead of the long, drawn-out what you should do..... that I get from DH.

Glad you had a happy ending to your day :).
Are you getting alot of rain from the storm??? I was just looking at the radar and it it pretty yellow over you.
Sidetracking alert...yes, it's been raining all day. I walked downtown this morning to our farmers market and it's been raining pretty good since I got back. We're still on a wind advisory until this evening....there are leaves all over the lawns and some scattered small tree limbs. It's been a nice rain though & we can really use it.

Glad you had a happy ending to your day :).
Are you getting alot of rain from the storm??? I was just looking at the radar and it it pretty yellow over you.
Sidetracking alert...yes, it's been raining all day. I walked downtown this morning to our farmers market and it's been raining pretty good since I got back. We're still on a wind advisory until this evening....there are leaves all over the lawns and some scattered small tree limbs. It's been a nice rain though & we can really use it.
Samster said:
I would give my left earlobe for some rain!!! BRING IT ON!!! WE NEED IT SO BADLY!

Back