all the posts are so long and skinny in the text - am I doing something wrong?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckworks

Reaction score
I am looking at the posts and they are only three words across is this normal ? I have a new 'puter - is it me....
Julie

#1 widen your browser window and that will help. Whenever someone QUOTES the poster ahead of them in a reply it will do that.
Then at the bottom where you have option of expanded/tiled format - change those around a bit til you get what you want. (I can see it right now as I am in thie reply mode) Try FLAT LIST - EXPANDED. DOWN BELOW THIS POST YOU WILL SEE IT.

You can also change your preferences to view in a two-column format instead of a 3-column format, under the my account tab.

You definitely want the two column format!
There's a little more detail in the FAQ's, too.
=)
Kk.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
I have one column format, but only view the forum in firefox where I have all the ads hidden.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
I have one column format, but only view the forum in firefox where I have all the ads hidden.
I don't mind the ads... they're not flashy and they support the site. Since I'm glad the site is here, I'm willing to see ads.
=)
Kk.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
I don't mind the ads... they're not flashy and they support the site. Since I'm glad the site is here, I'm willing to see ads.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
on my browser it makes the page load very very slowly, so I got rid of them. Now it loads fast like it used to.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
on my browser it makes the page load very very slowly, so I got rid of them. Now it loads fast like it used to.
Please keep in mind, in order for this site to exist and make the jumps to more appropriate hosting as it grows (which greatly influences speed), it will need to be self-supporting. The ads are a necessary evil....at least until I figure out how to win the lottery without playing it.
tounge_smile.gif

Back