Alton Brown in Roanoke Nov 9 (I am sharing the presale code here)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Alton Brown: The Edible Inevitable Tour

Roanoke Performing Arts Theatre Saturday, November 9 @ 8:00 p.m.
VIP PRESALE - June 5 @ 10 a.m. thru June 6 @ 10 p.m.
Tickets may not be available in all price levels or sections for this promotion.
PROMO CODE: BOWTIE

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Ticket Prices: $39, $59, $79
Group rates available, save 10% on groups of 10 or more. Contact Nate Wooden for more info: 540-853-5382.
Alton invites you to the show: http://magicspace.wistia.com/medias/dtnd214z68

If anyone is interested in going to this show, let me know. You can stay with us, we are just 25 minutes from this venue. If you were to get tickets and wanted to stay here, then I would get tickets too. Just sayin'...
Veteran's day is that Monday, Nov 11th. FYI

Alton Brown, host of Food Network’s “Iron Chef America” and “Good Eats” is taking his brand of quirky humor and culinary science on the road as part of his debut tour. Brown’s tour promises to be an eventful evening of food experimentation, stand-up comedy, talks show antics, multimedia lecture and live music.
Recently named Best Food TV Personality at “The Munchies” (People’s Choice Food Awards), Brown’s show will offer an interactive component in which audience members will have the opportunity to serve as Brown’s trusted assistants on stage. For those hoping to sip at the pure source of Brownian wit and wisdom, this is a must-see extravaganza for the whole family. Be prepared. Ponchos will be involved.

Your reminder of Vets Day was greatly appreciated. I was about to ask wht level were you looking at when I saw that. I will be here with my Vets.

Your reminder of Vets Day was greatly appreciated. I was about to ask wht level were you looking at when I saw that. I will be here with my Vets..
gillumhouse said:
Your reminder of Vets Day was greatly appreciated. I was about to ask wht level were you looking at when I saw that. I will be here with my Vets.
Yes, I thought I would add that. BUT Veteran's day is the Monday, so if you don't give away the whole weekend there is still time to be here Sat night! :)

Your reminder of Vets Day was greatly appreciated. I was about to ask wht level were you looking at when I saw that. I will be here with my Vets..
gillumhouse said:
Yes, I thought I would add that. BUT Veteran's day is the Monday, so if you don't give away the whole weekend there is still time to be here Sat night! :)
I will be giving the weekend. I realized with the 2012 that by the time they drive here, it is time to go home. I want them to have enough time to see a bit of what we have and perhaps want to come back. I have NEVER had a paid reservation because I did B & Bs For Vets. (Last year one of the couples were booking an extra night and were going to pay but I decided what the heck. They were going somewhere from here and it made the schedule work.)

Back