Always check the SPAM File before deleting SPAM

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Last night I checked the Spam File just before deleting and decided to look at one with the subject - Interest 2ng 2bb package. Very happy I did. I replied it was too late to call (he gave dates of interest that covered 4 nights and gave phone number) so I would call in the morning. First call was to the other inn - they are on vacation. Tried to contact another inn - I was right, they were at lake out of cell service.
Called the man and it is 2 couples wanting a package that will be 2 nights at each B & B with a packed lunch and a dinner at each. I told him the original other B & B was on vacation that week but I had 2 other possibilities asking which he preferred. Either one and he was ready to give me a cc# without knowing the price! We each now have 2 rooms for 2 nights and bless his little pea-pickin' heart, when I asked about diet he replied, "I don't like onions but I am a big enough boy to pick them out of the food if they are there." I LIKE this guy already!!

gillumhouse said:
when I asked about diet he replied, "I don't like onions but I am a big enough boy to pick them out of the food if they are there." I LIKE this guy already!!
He's a man after my heart!
heart.gif

I always check my spam folder and only have obvious spammers on auto delete. I would rather take the time and not miss a potential request.
Glad you spent the time too. It paid off!

I always check my spam folder and only have obvious spammers on auto delete. I would rather take the time and not miss a potential request.
Glad you spent the time too. It paid off!.
I've found legitimate requests in the spam folder, too.

Back