Always room for bull

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[tr]Room at the motel for runaway bull[/td][/tr][/table]A Chinese motel had to let an unexpected guest stay in a room overnight after a runaway bull ran into the building.
1519529.jpg

Mrs Wang, the mother of the owner of the hotel in Jinan city, Shandong province, was in bed when the bull ran into her room, reports the Qilu Evening Post.
"I was asleep in my room when suddenly the door was broken down and a bull was standing at my bedside, looking at me," she said.
Mrs Wang said she was so terrified that she hid under her bed until her son came to drive the bull into an empty room.
The bull, which had been seen dashing around in the street before running into the motel, then refused to come out of the room.
Police fastened it by a rope to starcase bannisters to try to prevent it from hurting itself or anyone else.
Officers told the motel owner to leave the special guest overnight to give them time to find the owner of the animal.

When I was a teen we moved from florida to nebraska and my mom brought back a jersey cow in a uhaul. At every motel we had to make sure there was a place we could put her on a leash. She had a calf while we were in Missouri. She was my mom's favorite cow. She also liked mom best. When I had to milk her, she never gave me as much milk as she would give mom. Also as soon as she came in the barn and saw mom wasn't there and I was going to milk her, she would #1 and then #2 so I had to clean everything up before I could milk. She was not my favoirite cow.

Ya gotta wonder if the room looked like that before the bull got in...

You know what? That story works equally well if you substitute the word PITA for bull.

When I was a teen we moved from florida to nebraska and my mom brought back a jersey cow in a uhaul. At every motel we had to make sure there was a place we could put her on a leash. She had a calf while we were in Missouri. She was my mom's favorite cow. She also liked mom best. When I had to milk her, she never gave me as much milk as she would give mom. Also as soon as she came in the barn and saw mom wasn't there and I was going to milk her, she would #1 and then #2 so I had to clean everything up before I could milk. She was not my favoirite cow..
hawley said:
When I was a teen we moved from florida to nebraska and my mom brought back a jersey cow in a uhaul. At every motel we had to make sure there was a place we could put her on a leash. She had a calf while we were in Missouri. She was my mom's favorite cow. She also liked mom best. When I had to milk her, she never gave me as much milk as she would give mom. Also as soon as she came in the barn and saw mom wasn't there and I was going to milk her, she would #1 and then #2 so I had to clean everything up before I could milk. She was not my favoirite cow.
That is an awesome story!

Back