An Angel Gets His Wings

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetiePie

Reaction score
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping
for that which has been your delight.

- Kahlil Gibran

Buford passed away.
-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

I am so sorry. Please accept my sincere condolences. He was a member of your family. I have been there having to say goodbye to that very special part of your life.

Your pooch? I am so sorry!! We sure love them and they sure love us unconditionally.

sad_smile.gif
sorry ...

Sorry for your loss sweetie...we've been there a number of times, and have a gray faced old gal again here...I don't look forward to her decline. :(

I feel your pain and loss.
sad_smile.gif
They are pretty amazing "friends" who love us unconditionally. I hope you feel better soon.

Oh, SP, I am so very sorry for your loss...what a rotten day. You're in my thoughts.

Aww. I don't know you at all but I have a little furry man in my life too and he offers me so much ... thinking of you.

Feeling your pain here. Sorry for your loss. We lost the sweetest dog we've ever had the pleasure of living with just a few weeks ago. Thought we were both in need of serious help when days passed and we were still walking around in a fog, but it did pass and now the sadness only comes once in awhile. We're trying to focus on the good memories. I hope your pain will ease soon.
sad_smile.gif

Feeling your pain here. Sorry for your loss. We lost the sweetest dog we've ever had the pleasure of living with just a few weeks ago. Thought we were both in need of serious help when days passed and we were still walking around in a fog, but it did pass and now the sadness only comes once in awhile. We're trying to focus on the good memories. I hope your pain will ease soon.
sad_smile.gif
SecondAct said:
sad_smile.gif
I'm sorry to hear about your doggie too.....

Very sorry to hear that..
Thanks for the condolences. I don't know if the second skunk incident had anything to do with it or not, but I suspect it might have. He was 10 years old and in relatively good health. He just got sick and went down really fast from there. Last night he came up to me on the couch and just sat there. I petted him for about an hour. It was as if he was saying his goodbyes and this morning he was gone.

Very sorry to hear that..
Thanks for the condolences. I don't know if the second skunk incident had anything to do with it or not, but I suspect it might have. He was 10 years old and in relatively good health. He just got sick and went down really fast from there. Last night he came up to me on the couch and just sat there. I petted him for about an hour. It was as if he was saying his goodbyes and this morning he was gone.
SweetiePie said:
STOP! I don't think I can stand it.....
cry_smile.gif

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our Lissa just before labor day weekend, had to call the kids and tell them. We got her when my second son was in 2nd grade. She lived a ripe age of 17! Our other two dogs went into mourning as well looking for her.
heart.gif

I want to say Thank you God for our beloved pets...people don't know what love they bring into our lives. We laugh, we cry, we are better for having them.

I'm so sorry for your loss...they are really our friends. I was a basket case when we lost our 19 year old girl at the end of May. Our 15 yr old pooch is hanging in there but he is deaf and going blind and has arthritis too. He's OK when he's pretty near me. I'm afraid that I'll have to make the decision about him before he gets too uncomfortable or starts running into things more. :-(

Back