... and it just keeps getting better

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukmaineiac

Reaction score
.... on top of the gift and song rendition at breakfast this morning I just went to clear the guest room and found:
a case of Poland Spring water bottles
a little "gold" gauze bag with two red stone hearts in it and a card that read
"Sarah and Tony - don't know how you do it. We left our hearts at The Tipsy Butler"
I am having the BEST day and am hoping that nothing happens to spoil it - although right now I don't think anything could :)
Right now - I'm going to sing as I scrub toilets and I see in G&T in my early afternoon future.
...... and just while I'm in a sharing mood .... those of you that "know me" will appreciate this .... our "big" purchase this summer was a Kiddie Pool (for owner use only). If all goes well, I'll be sitting in it at about 2:00 pm before making myself presentable for The Arrivals. You are welcome to come and join me !!!!!

Ah, lounging in the pool with a G&T. When I roll in there, don't forget you invited me! (Not today sorry to say. Got some stuff I've put off too long...)

Ah, lounging in the pool with a G&T. When I roll in there, don't forget you invited me! (Not today sorry to say. Got some stuff I've put off too long...).
There's room for you. Definitely a step up from last year's hose with a spray nozzle and plastic chairs ... and departure from the standard vision of the innkeepers relaxing on the front porch swing with a glass of iced tea.
p.s. you're ALWAYS welcome. Bring your swim stuff and if I'm busy I'll just steer you towards the pool with the crossword puzzle, a glass of ice and whatever else you want to fill it with.

What a wonderful, thoughtful gift to leave you! Thanks for reminding me in this terribly frustrating time of year that we do make a difference to people.
Great job, well done, and enjoy that G&T in your pool! You deserve it!

Have a happy birthday and enjoy your pool time! That does sound divine...

UKMaineiac said:
a little "gold" gauze bag with two red stone hearts in it and a card that read
"Sarah and Tony - don't know how you do it. We left our hearts at The Tipsy Butler"
I can totally see how that would happen
thumbs_up.gif

UKMaineiac said:
If all goes well, I'll be sitting in it at about 2:00 pm before making myself presentable for The Arrivals. You are welcome to come and join me !!!!!
I'm with you in spirit in that pool!
cheers.gif

Congrats on the gift and the good day

Great story and deserving gift. Cheers to you and enjoy the pool, wish I could dive in ours right now but the rain keeps coming down. (no complaints though we are very much in need)
Have a happy day!

Back