And just in case any of you love your husbands as much as I love mine...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
...there is a 24 hour "Three Stooges" marathon on AMC today and all night. Oh, it has made him so happy today. I am going crazy from the theme song, so I'm going to put headphones on now and watch a movie on the laptop!
Edited to Add: BLESS HIS HEART!

Thank goodness mine is not into the Stooges. He is watching movies - we are FINALLY done with sll versions of A Christmas Carol! - or football or listening to Old Time Radio on xm. I am about to hang it up and start reading the books I got at Half-Price Books yesterday. I have a lot of children's books I have to read before I can give them to grands. One can no longer buy a book in the kid section and trust it to be OK. Reading ALL of them first!

It has been on ALL DAY LONG here too. Na Na-Na Na NaNa! - And he wonders why I have not entered the room all day!

I would pick the tv up and toss it out the window.
sheesh I am the first to use this smiley? What the
smileystooges.gif

Ha Ha
We are taping them ALL to watch later, both big stooges fans!

Thankfully....my husband couldn't care less about the 3 stooges..and me neither. We are "knoshing" and watching the Rose Bowl Parade together:)

Thankfully....my husband couldn't care less about the 3 stooges..and me neither. We are "knoshing" and watching the Rose Bowl Parade together:).
Today it is 'Happy Neo Year' and it's the Matrix all day. Poor Gomez was bummed when he turned the TV on...

Mine's not so much into the Stooges - now if it had been Caddyshack, or a Bugs Bunny marathon...
We switched on the TV in the living room last night to watch the ball drop and the channel that was already on happened to be playing Everybody Loves Raymond - the B&B episode!! I had never seen it before, so we watched that until 5 minutes before midnight. It was pretty funny - hit every stereotype in the book.

Back