animal friend pics, just for fun

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
waitingtogoout.jpg

nuzzling_0.jpg

puppyandcatwalking.jpg

whereyougoing.jpg

this is a friend's new puppy that is growing fast. the resident cat just loves him, and gets upset when he doesn't want to play. he's going to be huge ....
regular_smile.gif

ADORABLE!!!! I love the shot from behind of them running side by side! Love that dog's collar too!!!

Thanks for sharing! We work with our local animal group. We are completely volunteer & donation based, have no vet, nor shelter on island & as such use home fosters. We have a great dog seeking his forever family & it is so wonderful to see animals looking so healthy & loved.
The timing was perfect on your photo, too, as I was feeling quite down this am when I'd asked my neighbor who has a new pit-mix puppy chained to a cinder block if I could take him for a walk for some exercise (he sees me walking mine & fosters all the time & I've given the puppy bones & also CUT the rope that was tied around his neck off & replaced it with a collar/cable tie out) & he said no...

Why do people buy animals and not look after them properly we have rabbits as don't feel it is fair to a dog if we arn't going to walk it and have the space for it (ie 1 bed flat and town center) and they are spoilt wrotten the daft creatures. they were following the plumber round today!

SO sweet! We used to have an orange kitty too (Yum Yum) that looked exactly like this one! She was the best cat but sadly she died a couple years ago :(

Back