Annapolis B&B?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Any recommendations? We will have two nights to stay, have never been there and would like to be able to walk in the historic district. You cannot believe how FEW of these b&b's have online booking. They even have a beautiful association website which is easy to navigate but then when you try to assess specific rates for specific places/dates you have to call or email. NOT! Any suggestions appreciated.

When are you staying? I have a dear, dear friend who is buying Chez Amir (not sure if that's how you spell it), but they don't settle till the middle of June. I know she'd LOVE the company of another innkeeper. Right now, I think they might have some limited online booking, but I told her that the only way she would get my blessing on the purchase is if she promised to re-do the website
wink_smile.gif

www.chezamir.com

When are you staying? I have a dear, dear friend who is buying Chez Amir (not sure if that's how you spell it), but they don't settle till the middle of June. I know she'd LOVE the company of another innkeeper. Right now, I think they might have some limited online booking, but I told her that the only way she would get my blessing on the purchase is if she promised to re-do the website
wink_smile.gif

www.chezamir.com.
It's Chez Amis (in English "with friends" as in "staying with friends"
http://www.chezamis.com/
RIki

Thank you, that one was definitely on top of the list! I skipped it because it showed as unavailable, likely we are trying to stay right before the closing (late May). I believe they are the ONLY b&b with online booking!!!
We are staying right downtown, at the historic hotel. Not as nice looking as the b&b's but they had a great price special and I could book it online.

Thank you, that one was definitely on top of the list! I skipped it because it showed as unavailable, likely we are trying to stay right before the closing (late May). I believe they are the ONLY b&b with online booking!!!
We are staying right downtown, at the historic hotel. Not as nice looking as the b&b's but they had a great price special and I could book it online..
We are away on vacation right now or might think about meeting up with you - we have good friends who moved to Annapolis last year who are always up for a visit. If you like sushi, we recommend Nano - nicer ambiance than Joss and sushi is just as good.

wait...wait...wait....I didn't know InnMates got to travel??!
tounge_smile.gif
Aussie Innkeeper said:
tounge_smile.gif
We do - maybe more than most - but this year is special. Two weeks off while we celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary and the 25th anniversary of our first date. We have innsitters!

tounge_smile.gif
Yep they are on their way here later - FINALLY somebody is coming to visit us!!!!!!
RIki
egoodell said:
Yep they are on their way here later - FINALLY somebody is coming to visit us!!!!!!
RIki
CHEERS TO THE INNMATES WHO GET TO HANG OUT! I will be thinking of y'all later on...laughing and having fun. It is a great time to "just be"
Happy Anniv Muirford!!!

We are staying right downtown, at the historic hotel. Not as nice looking as the b&b's but they had a great price special and I could book it online..
We are away on vacation right now or might think about meeting up with you - we have good friends who moved to Annapolis last year who are always up for a visit. If you like sushi, we recommend Nano - nicer ambiance than Joss and sushi is just as good.
Thanks! Just looking ahead and no bookings for these two mid-week days so said "Heck, let's go!" We've never been and I am currently obsessed with George Washington, so should be fun!
Hey, enjoy your vacation!

tounge_smile.gif
RIki
egoodell said:
RIki
CHEERS TO THE INNMATES WHO GET TO HANG OUT! I will be thinking of y'all later on...laughing and having fun. It is a great time to "just be"
Happy Anniv Muirford!!!
Ooh, have fun! Y'all better drink a nice glass of Virginia wine together for me!!!!!

Speaking of Geo, just saw this
[h2]Why It's Called 'Old Town'[/h2]
and I saw this:

Founding Gardeners[/h3]
THANK YOU! I have a historically minded friend whom it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy gifts for (esp. to find a book she hasn't read), I just got it for $19 on Amazon!
Don Draper said:
THANK YOU! I have a historically minded friend whom it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy gifts for (esp. to find a book she hasn't read), I just got it for $19 on Amazon!
SUPER!
I thought that looked like an amazing book.
BTW I will tout AMAZON right now, I bought something that was heavy and bulky and had to have UPS come pick it up to return it and they credited the shipping, I am thrilled and will continue to shop Amazon. com! This one little thing will make me a loyal customer, still.
Sadly, I also confess I was in Yarnes and Goble yesterday and with the new id codes on things I was able to scan onto cell phone and compare prices elsewhere. So when I got home I placed my whole order on Amazon.com with free shipping (this meany getting two extra books!) Yarnes and Goble in our nearby city is nealry a toy store and fivebucks now, they whole center of the store is now toys and games - but they are GREAT GAMES, ones you can't find anywhere else, so I had fun there! The place to buy board games...

tounge_smile.gif
Aussie Innkeeper said:
tounge_smile.gif
We do - maybe more than most - but this year is special. Two weeks off while we celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary and the 25th anniversary of our first date. We have innsitters!
good for you! Happy innkeeper = happy guest.

I have a brother who lives in Annapolis (I also grew up in MD) - Ram's Head Tavern is a great music venue. It's a favorite place for the locals.

Back