Anniversary of the forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I had to look at a user profile and saw this forum is now 3 years 44 weeks old... gee where did the time go!
Thank you Steve for creating this forum "Where innkeepers belong..." for us way back when. It is a comfy place to hang out and learn from everyone here. Thanks for keeping the spammers and crazy people to a bare minimum. Thanks to all the participants who keep it active, there are other forums with double and triple members and no action. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your life at the inn.
CHEERS!

cheers.gif

I second that sentiment in spades!! First thing in the morning I check e-mails on the server and bring the good stuff home. the second thing is to bring up the Forum. I am no longer isolated in my B & B trying to figure out how to do something or have a WOW! and no one to tell it to that would understand why it is a WOW!
Thank you Steve and all on the Forum for allowing me to participate in this gigantic Coffee Klatch.

Bahhh! The biggest thanks is to you all being here and participating.

I stopped checking in when things got crazy for us last year. I can tell already that doing that was a mistake. You all give me the inn-spiration to get it in gear. It is good to be back! Just reading the energy here is an uplift! Can't thank you enough!

It's true. We're like one big dysfunctional family. It's nice to have a place to go where people understand what you do and why you do it.
Thanks Swirt!

I have to admit that participating in this funky forum has given me a burst of energy that I am very thankful for. It has innspired us to upgrade our website, try some new recipes and remember the mantra "They stay, they pay, they go away". Thanks to Squirt and all of you for your words of wisdom and candor, not to mention the humor and hard work!
thumbs_up.gif

I've been coming here for 3 years and 43 weeks! WOW time does fly. And at that time I was only dreaming. Thanks for helping make it happen!!!
cheers.gif

I have to admit that participating in this funky forum has given me a burst of energy that I am very thankful for. It has innspired us to upgrade our website, try some new recipes and remember the mantra "They stay, they pay, they go away". Thanks to Squirt and all of you for your words of wisdom and candor, not to mention the humor and hard work!
thumbs_up.gif
Silverspoon said:
Thanks to Squirt and all of you for your words of wisdom and candor, not to mention the humor and hard work!
thumbs_up.gif
That one gave me a good laugh...but I definitely share the sentiment
cheers.gif

Yes, thank you for creating a place we can run to for advice in time of need, too!
RIki

thumbs_up.gif
Silverspoon said:
Thanks to Squirt and all of you for your words of wisdom and candor, not to mention the humor and hard work!
thumbs_up.gif
That one gave me a good laugh...but I definitely share the sentiment
cheers.gif

embaressed_smile.gif
So much for automatic spell check.

I'm new here, but I've already learned so much! I know the owners are probably getting tired of me saying, "I read on the Innkeepers forum that..." *haha* You guys are great! I know that I can come here and ask my innocent, niave questions and very quickly get compassionate and educated responses.
Thank you, Swirt, and thank you to everyone else who's not afraid to throw some opinions around =)

I'm new here, but I've already learned so much! I know the owners are probably getting tired of me saying, "I read on the Innkeepers forum that..." *haha* You guys are great! I know that I can come here and ask my innocent, niave questions and very quickly get compassionate and educated responses.
Thank you, Swirt, and thank you to everyone else who's not afraid to throw some opinions around =).
Dena said:
I know the owners are probably getting tired of me saying, "I read on the Innkeepers forum that..."
I have the same with my family. At least once a day they hear me quote what the innkeepers on the forum are talking about, and they seem to find it interesting, though not as interesting as I do!

Thank you, Swirt, and thank you to everyone else who's not afraid to throw some opinions around =).
Dena said:
I know the owners are probably getting tired of me saying, "I read on the Innkeepers forum that..."
I have the same with my family. At least once a day they hear me quote what the innkeepers on the forum are talking about, and they seem to find it interesting, though not as interesting as I do!
Arkansawyer said:
Dena said:
Don't believe every thing you read.
wink_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Hard to believe indeed.... This forum was a great help to me when I was starting up and had the biz running, and I still inn-joy checking in from time to time. I
heart.gif
my inn-mates here!

Back