Announcing #9

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
We just got back from Illinois at 4 AM this morning - DH insisted driving straight through. We picked up a BSA Gold Star racing frame (a motorcycle racing bike) with everything except handle bars, engine, and trans plus extra stuff and brought it home in the FIT!!
MY high point was I had 2 days to cram seeing 4 of my 6 kids and ALL 9 of my grands - including Max Avery who was 2 weeks old Monday. This is a collection of photos one of their friends (a photographer) put together for them to use as announcements. He was 2 days old in these photos.
lrg_MaxPhotos.jpg

He's doing well for 2 days in the photo's! usually they still look crumpled at that point!

Congratulations K-I know how it special it is to have all your grandchildren and most of your children together-so glad you had a wonderful time

Wish I could claim credit in any way - all my grandkids are from the kids I married. So far - all are lookers and brains and well-rounded (meaning not just nerds or jocks - they do all, books, sports, and arts).

ABSOLUTELY precious. :).
That is great!
awww enjoy your new bundle. He is lovely . Lucky grandparents !!
It was really luck that the timing of the motorcycle frame gift came 2 weeks after he was born AND I had a window of no guests and only one Council meeting that my City Manager gave me a hall pass to miss. He is about 675 miles from us. The closest grandchild is only 600 miles.

Wow! 6 kids, 9 grandkids!!! That's a feat... congratulations!!! :)
600 miles are a lot to cover though... how often do you get to see them?

Back