Anonymity on Innspiring

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not overly concerned with anonymity because pretty much everyone seems to stay pissed at me no matter what.
Anonymity shouldn't be an issue as long as you're not slandering someone or issuing libelous statements about a specific person. However, I know there are some who actually care what others think about them....so whatever floats your boat..
Proud Texan said:
I'm not overly concerned with anonymity because pretty much everyone seems to stay pissed at me no matter what.
I'm not pissed at you....
wink_smile.gif

But I guess I could work harder at it if you'd like me to...
teeth_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
Proud Texan said:
I'm not pissed at you....
wink_smile.gif

But I guess I could work harder at it if you'd like me to...
teeth_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
I'm not pissed at you, either. I think you are a riot! Your "cut the crap" advice and viewpoint always make me chuckle.

Anonymity shouldn't be an issue as long as you're not slandering someone or issuing libelous statements about a specific person. However, I know there are some who actually care what others think about them....so whatever floats your boat..
I'm not pissed either.
tounge_smile.gif

I think the only thing that is sometimes touchy (if ever) is you have a pretty heavy sense of humor and sometimes humor doesn't track right when reading it (misses all the voice cues and body language) It can be easilly misinterpreted or misconstrued. ... well that and the occaisonal gore...I'm still having nightmares about the incredible sinking pig story of yours
smileystooges.gif

Me neither. It takes too much energy to be pissed off and I do not have any to spare.

Were we supposed to be pi**ed at someone? ( Can't use the p word)
I chuckled at what Swirt said- I have the strangest humor at times, funny to me but full of mixed metaphors, odd references that require you to be me or obscure notes of wit. I do hope it hasn't been a bother because I would just as soon continue- for my own therapeutic benefit of course.
Then there are my unique spelling challenges.

Proud Texan said:
I'm not pissed at anybody. Don't have the time.
Riki

Back