Another Air Perspective

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2cat_lady

Reaction score
Just had another Air guest. They were great and loved our place. They actually looked for a B&B on the Air site and ours was only 1 of 2 in the area. They liked ours better, lol.
But, she said she like using Air because the App was so easy to use. She like the fact that it would list everything in the area and she didn't have to go looking. I mentioned using TA or B**king or E**dia, but she didn't want to look at hotels and motels and such. Just more personal stuff like homes, apartments and B&Bs. She only wanted a B&B because it was just her and her husband and she didn't want to do any cooking. Booking a house or apartment would be a waste of space according to her.
So there you have it. Nice booking, low commission ($4), right into my PayPal account and we sold them a crab supper to boot. Have another Air later on this week. So far, this has been a win/win situation.
By the way, used Breakfast Diva's listing as a model for my listing. I don't discount, give the total (with the tax), and give them enough information to find my website if they so choose.

I think a lot of us used BD's listing to create our own. I had to edit mine last week as it was completely missing the bed size and the detached bath. No one mentioned that prior to a very pregnant guest. I didn't notice it.

I think a lot of us used BD's listing to create our own. I had to edit mine last week as it was completely missing the bed size and the detached bath. No one mentioned that prior to a very pregnant guest. I didn't notice it..
I think you guys are getting more action from my listing than I am <wink>

Back