Another crazy request -

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
It was Wimpy (Popeye's friend) "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"
Of course there was a sob story that went along with it... one that was too real to be faked but of course I didn't bite. If you can't afford to celebrate by taking here here, pick up a steak, light the grill and some candles.

Suggest he celebrate by taking her to Paris. Maybe the airline will wait, and trust him, for their money.

I can't believe the nerve of some people. Why in heaven's name would he even ask??? DO not understand!!!

Sometimes I get the request with "I don't get paid until Friday" excuse, but it's happening far less than when the financial crisis first hit. I think more people are living within their means.

A sob story and a quarter will get you a telephone call at a pay phone in some places. Two quarters in others. :)

Pay phone? Good luck finding one of those! Ah, miss those days.

The sob story was too unique to post here but it included that they had already put out a deposit (nice size) on another place further away but could not go and place would not refund (guess they were within the cancel policy). Oh if I only could share, you too would be banging your heads on the wall.

Back