Another Key Lost

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbid

Reaction score
I got ANOTHER empty envelope from a guest with a hole in it today. My room key is now clogging some machine at the post office. Keys and TV remote controls seem to turn up missing the most. At least I have a big supply of guest’s phone chargers in a box in my office if I ever need one.

As them to put it into a plastic bag and then put a piece of scotch tape to tape the bag into the envelope.
They should also write "do not fold, spindle or mutilate" on the envelope.
And no, the bubble wrap envelopes are no better. But somehow a ziplock bag seems to do the trick through the post office machines.

As them to put it into a plastic bag and then put a piece of scotch tape to tape the bag into the envelope.
They should also write "do not fold, spindle or mutilate" on the envelope.
And no, the bubble wrap envelopes are no better. But somehow a ziplock bag seems to do the trick through the post office machines..
The trouble is that most guests just send them without even calling to let me know they are doing it. Oh Well.

true im always shaking people for keys as they are trying to dash out the door.

true im always shaking people for keys as they are trying to dash out the door..
Cams, I would like to see THAT!! LOL!
teeth_smile.gif

Back