Another Mobile Payment Processing System

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Samster

Reaction score
Here's a link to a PC World article about another new system called SAIL. Rate is slightly lower than the other ones out there and there are a few different features available. Check it out if you're considering going this way....

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the PCI letter from First Data today. If they are going to screw me around this way, I am done. Problem - I do not have an iPhone or an Android. I just got a Kindle Fire in January. How much is it going to cost me to get an iPhone? I do not have a clue. Grrr!

Generic

Reaction score
I got the PCI letter from First Data today. If they are going to screw me around this way, I am done. Problem - I do not have an iPhone or an Android. I just got a Kindle Fire in January. How much is it going to cost me to get an iPhone? I do not have a clue. Grrr!.
An iPod touch will work on wifi or an Android phone from eBay should do the trick as well, as long as you are using wifi.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the PCI letter from First Data today. If they are going to screw me around this way, I am done. Problem - I do not have an iPhone or an Android. I just got a Kindle Fire in January. How much is it going to cost me to get an iPhone? I do not have a clue. Grrr!.
An iPod touch will work on wifi or an Android phone from eBay should do the trick as well, as long as you are using wifi.
Thanks. I am not going to do anything immediately. Had I expected this, I would have just gone iPhone instead of getting my Kindle Fire. Will be hashing it out with my son during his weekly call tomorrow - he pays for my cell service and that means another 2-year contract crap with the cell company. IF they are back on schedule (he was laid-off for a while) they will be in Finland in 2 years or less.
IF I do it, I may as well have the right phone - do not like the one I have now anyway. Just not going to rush off and spend a lot of money immediately.