Another Mobile Payment Processing System

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
Here's a link to a PC World article about another new system called SAIL. Rate is slightly lower than the other ones out there and there are a few different features available. Check it out if you're considering going this way....

I got the PCI letter from First Data today. If they are going to screw me around this way, I am done. Problem - I do not have an iPhone or an Android. I just got a Kindle Fire in January. How much is it going to cost me to get an iPhone? I do not have a clue. Grrr!

I got the PCI letter from First Data today. If they are going to screw me around this way, I am done. Problem - I do not have an iPhone or an Android. I just got a Kindle Fire in January. How much is it going to cost me to get an iPhone? I do not have a clue. Grrr!.
An iPod touch will work on wifi or an Android phone from eBay should do the trick as well, as long as you are using wifi.

I got the PCI letter from First Data today. If they are going to screw me around this way, I am done. Problem - I do not have an iPhone or an Android. I just got a Kindle Fire in January. How much is it going to cost me to get an iPhone? I do not have a clue. Grrr!.
An iPod touch will work on wifi or an Android phone from eBay should do the trick as well, as long as you are using wifi.
Thanks. I am not going to do anything immediately. Had I expected this, I would have just gone iPhone instead of getting my Kindle Fire. Will be hashing it out with my son during his weekly call tomorrow - he pays for my cell service and that means another 2-year contract crap with the cell company. IF they are back on schedule (he was laid-off for a while) they will be in Finland in 2 years or less.
IF I do it, I may as well have the right phone - do not like the one I have now anyway. Just not going to rush off and spend a lot of money immediately.

Back