Another One Bites the Dust

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone for their advise on our job search as Innkeepers.
Haven't heard from the Inn that the owner could not speak to us...I guess that was the dealbreaker...so sorry for that but that was beyond my control and there was nothing I could do but apoloize-which I did, called the assistant and apologized. Sent one "it was a pleasure speaking to you..." and another "thank you for the interviews...here is one idea to brin the Inn back to life"
I suppose its not ment to be but we will continue to search and fate/God/destiny will take us where we need to be. Its just hearbreaking sometimes as is with anyone searching for the perfect job.

Well, look at it this way, if you can...her phone call was blocked for a reason.

I agree with Morticia. There's a reason for everything.
Something that will be much better for you must be just around the corner!

Thanks all. Have decided to try and go back to school for a culinary arts degree already applied and hopefully will be attending in the fall.

Thanks all. Have decided to try and go back to school for a culinary arts degree already applied and hopefully will be attending in the fall..
birdwatcher said:
Thanks all. Have decided to try and go back to school for a culinary arts degree already applied and hopefully will be attending in the fall.
That's wonderful. Congratulations! Where a door closes, a window opens!

I went back to school when I was in my 40's. I LOVED it. Got an associates degree in hotel and restaurant management. Enjoy!!!

yup figuring that its never too late to learn something and why not learn and earn a degree in something that I love to do!:)

Wow, I'm so jealous! I've often thought of going back to school to get a degree in culinary arts. The movie Julie and Julia made me want it even more. Currently have 3 in college so maybe in a few years.... I hope you will share recipes and techniques with us!
chef.gif

Back