Another Quick Tip for Bed and Breakfasts to leverage Facebook Photos

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Another Quick Tip for Bed and Breakfasts to leverage Facebook Photos
from JB--
I love this article. The thing is, it actually requires work, and too many innkeepers don’t put any time toward their social media, via blog, FB or otherwise. Photos sell, they are the best opportunity for us to share what we have at our inn. Facebook is free, blogging is free, twitter is free, linkedin, google+, Pinterest, all free! No more balking at marketing when all of this is there at our fingertips to utilize!

Great idea! I'm on FB enough that this would be well worth implementing. I'll post as soon as I get my camera back & can put a few together.

I went in for a leverage. haha
okay I tried a different one. click here.
feel free to share any you do with us so we can learn more about it. Thanks.
Edited to add: Once I viewed it in FB I see my URL is covered by the tag photo button (on my screen anyway)

remember you can also tweet pictures easily - I do this all the time from my phone ie walking in town saw some fab flowers, have you seen this amazing window display and so on! ie local cheese shop did cheese flowers for Harrogate in bloom so I tweeted it, then came home and facebooked and so on.

Back