Another story for the blog

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Okay so getting away for two nights was fantastic! Here is something we stumbled across yesterday on the way home. I have to add, I do get upset when guests use our state as a stopover only from North to South and back, and they miss out on so much! But I suppose that is how they live their lives, really neat stuff all around and they have blinders on.
I was so thrilled about this, I had to blog it. There is more to the story (like the show Am eri can Pikk'rs going so far as to get the county supervisors to allow access to this property, the proprietor thinks they are crooks and cheats and won't allow them in!) He is currently constructing a 15 foot folk art rooster, he has used over 500 horseshoes for the tail feathers. I could not take photos while he led me around and disrespect him, so the few I took were prior to that. He was a tobacco farmer prior to this.
You have no idea how amazing this place is! He has cr akk er b'rrl come out once a month and buy a ton of stuff for their stores.

that is awesome!
and, by the way, i really like the look of your blog. crisp and clean without being stark. not overloaded with color and columns ... i am starting to crave more white space and simplicity. your blog makes the pictures and what you're talking about 'today' really pop.

Love it! Looks like I could spend the day at that place. Too bad that people do not take the time to stop and smell the roses. This is a vintage rose in full bloom.

Back