Another suite open

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawley

Reaction score
The first week of June I opened another suite. Don't have pictures yet and need to update my web site to make the pictures for each suite.
This one is about 1200 sq. ft., 2 bedroom, living room, sun room, mini kitchen with small eating area and bathroom. The kitchen I have stocked with a water pot that Sue got at Kmart. My niece found them in CO springs for me. Basic service for 4 in plates, silverware and cups. Tea and coffee bags. This week will put in small refrigerator and microwave.
Already have it booked a number of times this summer. (This month have it booked 3 times. Last week 3 days, this week 3 days and this weekend 2 days.)

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics.
thumbs_up.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome!
We opened our third room last Tuesday (gosh, it's been a week already?). I just rented the other new room out for a long-term (8 week) rental starting Sunday so my contractor had better finish it soon...
=)
Kk.

We opened our third room last Tuesday (gosh, it's been a week already?). I just rented the other new room out for a long-term (8 week) rental starting Sunday so my contractor had better finish it soon...
=)
Kk..
Congrats, Socks! on the long term rental. And Congrats to you Hawley for getting the suite booked so quickly. A very happy ka-ching to both of you.

=)
Kk..
And back to you. Congratulations on your 3rd room opening. Also good job on your long term stay. Do you have to charge tax on that?
In NE if it is more than 1 month, it is different rules. No tax.

=)
Kk..
And back to you. Congratulations on your 3rd room opening. Also good job on your long term stay. Do you have to charge tax on that?
In NE if it is more than 1 month, it is different rules. No tax.
Thanks!
In Ohio, 30 days plus is no tax.
However... during the time she'll be here we are already completely booked for at least 5-6 days. So she will have to leave and come back several times.
I was very upfront with her from the beginning about being booked several weekends in a row, but even though she'll have to go and come back we're still her pick. I suspect she'll go visit friends during those days, which are mostly Friday and Saturday nights when she'll be off work anyway.
=)
Kk.

I don't remember sending you a water kettle?
omg_smile.gif
tee hee....
Congrats! Sounds great!! Now you have more to clean. haha!
teeth_smile.gif

Back