Any one here know a good place for custom glassware?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to buy custom glasses (flut, wine) with our logo on it?

I just received a big order for champagne flutes I placed with discountmugs.com They turned out great and are much cheaper than the source I used before. My flutes turned out to be less than $4.00 per glass (shipping included) and I had them laser engraved. I'll be doing wine glasses next since I'm running low.
The first order I did with them was metal water bottles with clips and our logo on them. They turned out great also. We have 2 of them in each room and we sell them for $10 each. They've been popular sellers and I love that we don't have to buy bottled water anymore.

I got wine glasses and beer glasses with my logo on them from discountmugs.com. They turned out great. They are Libbey brand glasses laser etched with my logo.
I've placed 3 orders with them over a 2 month period and on all three their confirmation e-mails were like html code sent as plain text, so it looks like below. Unreadable. I'm surprised a big company keeps sending this stuff out, but their products are great!

Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<table width='1000' border='0' align='center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' bgcolor='#ffffff' >
<tr>
<td><table width='975' border='0' align='center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' style='font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191919;'>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr align='left'>

it guts me every time I see discount mugs as they won't post to the the UK (i would buy lots of stuff!) don't see why they can't just charge extra postage! grrr

it guts me every time I see discount mugs as they won't post to the the UK (i would buy lots of stuff!) don't see why they can't just charge extra postage! grrr.
...don't see why they can't just charge extra postage! grrr
They can't even send out a proper e-mail, but they do great glasses at good prices. I guess they just see the postage of heavy glasses to UK as being prohibitive. The world really is in need of a low cost trans-ocean shipper.
When I bought these 20 oz. beer glasses with my logo, I also bought these cork coasters with my logo from PrintGlobe. I've already sold several beer glasses and coasters, and since I can sell the coasters for just $0.95 and still make a little proft., they make a good souvenir for the tightwads.

it guts me every time I see discount mugs as they won't post to the the UK (i would buy lots of stuff!) don't see why they can't just charge extra postage! grrr.
...don't see why they can't just charge extra postage! grrr
They can't even send out a proper e-mail, but they do great glasses at good prices. I guess they just see the postage of heavy glasses to UK as being prohibitive. The world really is in need of a low cost trans-ocean shipper.
When I bought these 20 oz. beer glasses with my logo, I also bought these cork coasters with my logo from PrintGlobe. I've already sold several beer glasses and coasters, and since I can sell the coasters for just $0.95 and still make a little proft., they make a good souvenir for the tightwads.
they won't send anything - emailed them and said I was happy to pay any extra postage etc - got a reply sorry we can't do it and that was that! We buy a ton of stuff from Vistaprint as I know many on here do and they ship from holland.

I got wine glasses and beer glasses with my logo on them from discountmugs.com. They turned out great. They are Libbey brand glasses laser etched with my logo.
I've placed 3 orders with them over a 2 month period and on all three their confirmation e-mails were like html code sent as plain text, so it looks like below. Unreadable. I'm surprised a big company keeps sending this stuff out, but their products are great!

Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<table width='1000' border='0' align='center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' bgcolor='#ffffff' >
<tr>
<td><table width='975' border='0' align='center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' style='font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191919;'>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr align='left'>.
Hmmmm...my e-mails from them came out fine. With my first order, they had a question about my artwork and actually called me. The next order I changed the artwork a little bit so I phoned my order in, they sent a proof, changed it a little again, then another proof. All went smoothly.

We have our logo lasered on the 13oz wine glasses that we buy at Zellers. On sale about $10 per dozen and $3.25 each to laser. We do about 48 per year. Cost effective for the small amount that we do.
BBBBob

I didn't order glassware from this company but they used to do them, so good for comparison. Check out: http://www.dnjspecialties.com/
They did do a great job on my robes!

In other applications, especially some storage bottles, darkened brown or amber (actinic) glass is used to keep out much of the UV and IR radiation so that the effect of light on the contents is minimized. Special-purpose materials are also used; for example, hydrofluoric acid is stored and used in polyethylene containers because it reacts with glass -Scott Sohr

Back