Any recommendations for a place to stay near New Orleans?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a nice clean and safe place to stay near New Orleans? We're looking at the Stennis Space center. If so can you pls post it if you have stayed there or email me off forum. Thanks.

This gal was often a visitor on about.com. We stayed there pre Katrina when we visited with our family in Slidell. It is near the Space Center. I think we stayed in a cottage though..
catlady said:
This gal was often a visitor on about.com. We stayed there pre Katrina when we visited with our family in Slidell. It is near the Space Center. I think we stayed in a cottage though.
Thanks, I will check it out. I seem to recall her from About.com we need to invite her to join us over here. Has anyone been back over to about.com lately to see who is on over there tho?
PS I was just thinking of you, took a call from a Prof at OSU for Sept. He apologised and said he was booking online and his pc went out he just wanted to check to see if the reservation went through. He then said, and I already love this man "I know that is what Booking online is supposed to do, stop people from calling and interrupting your work!"
LOVE THIS GUY! Last name Baum.

This gal was often a visitor on about.com. We stayed there pre Katrina when we visited with our family in Slidell. It is near the Space Center. I think we stayed in a cottage though..
catlady said:
This gal was often a visitor on about.com. We stayed there pre Katrina when we visited with our family in Slidell. It is near the Space Center. I think we stayed in a cottage though.
Thanks, I will check it out. I seem to recall her from About.com we need to invite her to join us over here. Has anyone been back over to about.com lately to see who is on over there tho?
PS I was just thinking of you, took a call from a Prof at OSU for Sept. He apologised and said he was booking online and his pc went out he just wanted to check to see if the reservation went through. He then said, and I already love this man "I know that is what Booking online is supposed to do, stop people from calling and interrupting your work!"
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Has anyone been back over to about.com lately to see who is on over there tho
Someone was over there this morning and gave Movern Valley the website again. I can't remember who it was, now.

catlady said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Someone was over there this morning and gave Movern Valley the website again. I can't remember who it was, now.
Me

catlady said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
muirford said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
I thought Morvern Julie made the move? Maybe I am thinking of old posts.

catlady said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
muirford said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
I thought Morvern Julie made the move? Maybe I am thinking of old posts.
She misplaced the website. Julie... we hope you're here!
=)
Kk.

Back