Anyone else having problems opening Reservation Key?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baygirl

Reaction score
Hi all,
Can't seem to get Reservation Key to open up. Anyone else having this issue? I emailed John to see if there was some work being done on the system but haven't heard back yet. All other internet on my end is working fine!

Mine's working fine. They did make some changes in the last few days (really good ones).Have you tried turning your computer off and back on. Sometimes that takes care of glitches.

strange...I rebooted it's still not working nor is it working on my IPhone.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I was on it this afternoon to do a reservation but Icannot get on now to mark a guest as checked in. I will try again later tonight when I get back from Chapel and give an update.

Mine's working fine. They did make some changes in the last few days (really good ones).Have you tried turning your computer off and back on. Sometimes that takes care of glitches..
Ours was working great right up until around 6PM east coast time!

It is 12:21 AM EDT and I was able to access Rez Key. Got my room markedas checked in.

Midwest, and i can't get Rezkey at all! I even googled it and still can't login!!
I restarted my computer and still can't bring it up! And I can't find Johns # or email.
help.gif
.... Help.......

Midwest, and i can't get Rezkey at all! I even googled it and still can't login!!
I restarted my computer and still can't bring it up! And I can't find Johns # or email.
help.gif
.... Help........
Sunshine said:
help.gif
.... Help.......
John's e-mail is [email protected]
Do you have another computer you can try?

No problems since the other night with the reservation system. Our's is working fine today. Actually got an email from res key saying they have resolved whatever the issue was on Sunday. The email address I have for John is the [email protected]

Sunshine,
I had an e-mail from john also and told him to call you because you were still having problems as of this morning. He replied that he would call.

You know folks. Nothing is 100% all the time. You have to expect that sometime sites may be down for maintenance, or it might even be your own ISP. Don't always jump to conclusions and start the blame game the minute something doesn't work. I know it can be frustrating, but there are so many things that can happen with the Internet. Get used to it...it may happen even more in the future. Billions of people can't be doing the same thing at the same time without something being affected somewhere.

Back