Anyone else having problems with Webervations this morning?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
The two week availability calendar is not displaying, just a listing of rooms that are available. The settings appear to be correct, just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this before I call.

I am displaying a 3 month availability calendar. On rooms pafe it shows the January calendar andI had just blocked tonight in the Gillum Room before I looked and when I checked for availability for tonight, it showed unavailable.

It's a glitch that's effecting only certain properties. It's still working, guests put the specific date in but if there's no availability it doesn't show the calendar. Per Zack at Webervations there was a change made to a certain display and for some reason it's effecting this.

It's affecting my Webervations - I can't get the usual two-week display.

I just checked and I can't even pull up the calendar. The "check availability" button won't work. Geeze just what we need when it's slower.
RIki

It's a glitch that's effecting only certain properties. It's still working, guests put the specific date in but if there's no availability it doesn't show the calendar. Per Zack at Webervations there was a change made to a certain display and for some reason it's effecting this..
Rupert said:
It's a glitch that's effecting only certain properties. It's still working, guests put the specific date in but if there's no availability it doesn't show the calendar. Per Zack at Webervations there was a change made to a certain display and for some reason it's effecting this.
I hope they are fixing it as I can't afford to lose any potential bookings right now when it's slow...!!!
RIki

It's a glitch that's effecting only certain properties. It's still working, guests put the specific date in but if there's no availability it doesn't show the calendar. Per Zack at Webervations there was a change made to a certain display and for some reason it's effecting this..
Rupert said:
I hope they are fixing it as I can't afford to lose any potential bookings right now when it's slow...!!!
RIki
Zack said their programmers are working on it. It might be worth sending an email or calling them to let them know you are affected, just so they know.

Problem here.....I e-mail them early this morning about no calander plus booked days not showing.Noticed it 2 days ago about the missing days...then this morn no calander ? Mary in Bridgewater
help.gif

i can't select a room from the calendar but do have the option from a specific date, I just emailed them this issue as well. 1255 010810

Yes we're back as well..
wont show Inn suite dates on my site calander? I e-mailed them againe. They seen to patch one thing up without checking it all or your e-mail ? What caused this all?....did'nt we have this problem last summer ?Mary in Bridgewater
They were making updates to other parameters that ended up affecting other things that they weren't anticipating. I don't think anyone is there on the weekends so you might have to call on Monday.

Back